Engineering professional year program was developed by Engineering Education Australia (EEA) called as EEA Professional Year Program. This program is offered to international graduates who has completed last two years of study in Australia. This program is developed for the students to equip with the skills of being an experienced engineer to settle and work in Australian culture and this program is approved by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) that makes it easy for the employee to hire you in the firm. You are eligible for this program if you are the holder of the Skilled Recognition Graduate (476) visa. Complete training is provided to students to get merge into it and come out with new groomed candidate ready to make their career in Australia.
Engineering Professional Year Program includes:-
- 44-52 weeks practical training program including 12 weeks of internship with a relevant host company.
- Access Engineers Australia’s new online training platform.
- Once the program is successfully completed, a candidate is awarded with 5 extra points to get easy with PR process.
- Gather your work experience to have direct entry to Australian workplace.
- Develop technical skills to work in the environment of Australian IT companies and get yourself groomed with this job-readiness program.
Apply through us!
With almost 10 years of experience in this field we have become an experts in assisting students to the correct path towards building their future. By now we have assisted many students successfully and now they are well settled citizen of Australia with best luxury life and an employment in a well-known firms earning well to-do for their family. We have best trainers in our staff to understand the candidature and guide through the right way in dealing with admissions, visa process, skills assessments, state nominations and more. Contact us for more information on professional year programs.